Many potential world changers grow old and become boring. Often before they even took the chance to put their ideas into action. Why is that? How come that most of us loose our passion and get off purpose when we grow older? And is there a chance that we can prevent this? The bad news: [...]
You wake up and have that nagging feeling inside of you. Fear, your little companion, starts whispering in your ear: “You’re not good enough. You don’t have what it takes to make your dreams a reality. Just go back to sleep and forget about it, will you?” You try to shake it off and get [...]
You want to dream. And you want to live your dreams. But what’s the first step to doing so? With all the possibilities and things you could be doing right now, how do you know what you should be focusing on? I hear you. It’s confusing. In fact most people are so paralyzed by all [...]
- "This Is Too Big for Me" – No, It's Not. Here's How to Beat the Odds
- Too Much to Do Too Little Time: How to Get Off The Hamster Wheel
- How to Escape A Life That Bores You to Death
- Unhappiness 101
- Why You Need to Live Your Dreams to Make Your Life Meaningful (spoiler alert: you will die)
- How to Do What You Love, Change the World & Get Paid to Do it
- 10 Life Lessons Learned on a Trip to the End of the World
- What to Do When Everything Plain Sucks: A Gentle Suck-Day Survival Kit
- The Beauty of a Morning Ritual: How it Can Help You Get Your Joy Back
- Burnout Is Not Cool. I Know You’re Serious About Your Dream, But Stop Killing Yourself Over It.
- Listen to your intuition. It trumps your rational mind.
- You can’t skip the fucking journey (& why I haven’t been blogging as much)