Some people say that it’s okay to have a job you don’t love. Your job’s purpose is to pay your bills, right? So why talk about this woo woo “do what you’re passionate about” theory? Let’s take a step back and look at it from a 10.000 feet perspective (beware woo woo question): Why are [...]
Question: Did you follow through on your habit you picked for the happiness experiment? Or did your week look something like this: Day 1: You are really excited to get started on your new habit, say meditation. You’re sure you can stick to it. It’s going to change your life! Day 2: You completely forget [...]
Happiness. I want it. You want it. Barack Obama and Nicki Minaj want it. It’s the number one motivator for everyone. We might not be consciously aware of it, but all our goals and dreams of success have one thing in common: We believe that they’ll bring us happiness. That’s why we take the leap and go [...]
- "This Is Too Big for Me" – No, It's Not. Here's How to Beat the Odds
- Too Much to Do Too Little Time: How to Get Off The Hamster Wheel
- How to Escape A Life That Bores You to Death
- Unhappiness 101
- Why You Need to Live Your Dreams to Make Your Life Meaningful (spoiler alert: you will die)
- How to Do What You Love, Change the World & Get Paid to Do it
- 10 Life Lessons Learned on a Trip to the End of the World
- What to Do When Everything Plain Sucks: A Gentle Suck-Day Survival Kit
- The Beauty of a Morning Ritual: How it Can Help You Get Your Joy Back
- Burnout Is Not Cool. I Know You’re Serious About Your Dream, But Stop Killing Yourself Over It.
- Listen to your intuition. It trumps your rational mind.
- You can’t skip the fucking journey (& why I haven’t been blogging as much)