This is what I believe in.
I wanted to share it with you to give you a better understanding of what Bright Little Socks is all about. Because at Bright Little Socks we’ll be doing all of these things and many more. Are you excited?
PS: If you think drinking tea is boring, come over to my place and you’ll get the best you’ve ever had.
PPS: If you can’t imagine what world change and knitting have in common, check out Stephanie’s work at Space Cadet Creations. She’s knitting for world peace.
This picture was drawn by my talented and ever amazing best friend Isa. Check out her drawings here.
- "This Is Too Big for Me" – No, It's Not. Here's How to Beat the Odds
- How to Escape A Life That Bores You to Death
- Too Much to Do Too Little Time: How to Get Off The Hamster Wheel
- Why You Need to Live Your Dreams to Make Your Life Meaningful (spoiler alert: you will die)
- Unhappiness 101
- How to Do What You Love, Change the World & Get Paid to Do it
- 10 Life Lessons Learned on a Trip to the End of the World
- What to Do When Everything Plain Sucks: A Gentle Suck-Day Survival Kit
- The Beauty of a Morning Ritual: How it Can Help You Get Your Joy Back
- Burnout Is Not Cool. I Know You’re Serious About Your Dream, But Stop Killing Yourself Over It.
- Listen to your intuition. It trumps your rational mind.
- You can’t skip the fucking journey (& why I haven’t been blogging as much)