This is what I believe in.
I wanted to share it with you to give you a better understanding of what Bright Little Socks is all about. Because at Bright Little Socks we’ll be doing all of these things and many more. Are you excited?
PS: If you think drinking tea is boring, come over to my place and you’ll get the best you’ve ever had.
PPS: If you can’t imagine what world change and knitting have in common, check out Stephanie’s work at Space Cadet Creations. She’s knitting for world peace.
This picture was drawn by my talented and ever amazing best friend Isa. Check out her drawings here.
- How to Do What You Love, Change the World & Get Paid to Do it
- 18 Entrepreneurs & Bloggers Reveal How You Can Change the World
- Let’s Challenge the Scientists: The Happiness Experiment (join us!)
- How to Escape A Life That Bores You to Death
- The 8 Step Process to Figure Out Your Life + Free Workbook
- “This Is Too Big for Me” – No, It’s Not. Here’s How to Beat the Odds
- The Bright Little Socks Manifesto