Well, hello there! I’m so glad you have arrived.
I’m excited to welcome you to Bright Little Socks.
This is a project very dear to my heart,
I know. You don’t care, instead you want to know what the heck this is all about and if it’s for you.
All right. I hear ya!
Bright Little Socks is meant to empower you to live like you mean it. It’s also a place for world change.
I believe that every single person has what it takes to live like they mean it. No excuses. Whatever you dream, dare to believe in it and trust me, you’ll be rocking your socks off in no time.
I also believe that in doing so we can change the world.
Imagine a world were everybody wakes up excited in the morning, eager to get up and experience another day in their life. Can you imagine those people starting wars, betray their co-workers or throw plates after their husbands? Me neither. The world would be a place full of buzz, innovation and general awesomeness.
That’s why the best thing you can do to live a life that matters is to own it. Like really make the craziest most unreal experience out of it. That’s what Bright Little Socks is all about.
Bright Little Socks is a place of constant experimentation. My mission is to empower you to live like you mean it, blow all excuses and start rocking your life big time. You’ll find inspiration, experiments and tools to understand yourself, figure out what you want to do with your life and then make it a reality.
You’ll also find a lot of sock analogies here (if you want to find out why I think socks and world change complete each other, check out the about page).
I hope you’ll join me on my mission to come alive & live like we mean it.
PS: The fact that you’re reading this site means that the blog must have gone live. Let’s grab some cocktails and have a party! If you feel like joining me and my caipirinha, say hi on twitter or connect with me on facebook. Seriously, do it! I don’t want to have a party all on my own ok?
- "This Is Too Big for Me" – No, It's Not. Here's How to Beat the Odds
- How to Escape A Life That Bores You to Death
- Too Much to Do Too Little Time: How to Get Off The Hamster Wheel
- Why You Need to Live Your Dreams to Make Your Life Meaningful (spoiler alert: you will die)
- Unhappiness 101
- How to Do What You Love, Change the World & Get Paid to Do it
- Let's Challenge the Scientists: The Happiness Experiment (join us!)
- What to Do When Everything Plain Sucks: A Gentle Suck-Day Survival Kit
- The Beauty of a Morning Ritual: How it Can Help You Get Your Joy Back
- Burnout Is Not Cool. I Know You’re Serious About Your Dream, But Stop Killing Yourself Over It.
- Listen to your intuition. It trumps your rational mind.
- You can’t skip the fucking journey (& why I haven’t been blogging as much)